Our educational project for Compulsory Secondary Education unifies IB methodology and the Spanish Educational Curriculum, so that students who finish their compulsory studies can have their first academic degree, which is awarded by the Spanish Government.
The Middle Years Programme (MYP), implemented in the Secondary stage, provides the framework for holistic teaching that emphasises intellectual and personal challenge to foster the development and implementation of thinking, communication and self-management skills.
Our project enables students to establish connections between the various study fields and the real world. This encourages the development of an international mind-set, which is based on intercultural understanding and global awareness.
As a conclusion of their learning, students in the last cycle of secondary education carry out a personal research project on a topic of their choice. This allows them to develop and implement their intellectual and practical skills through the design of a project strategy, analysis and scientific research.
Compulsory Secondary School Hours
First and Second year
- Mondays and Wednesdays: From 9.00 h. to 14.00 h. and from 15.00 h. to 17.00 h.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: From 9.00h. to 13.00 h. and from 15.00 h. to 17.00 h.
- From Monday to Thursday: From 9.00 h. to 14.00 h. and from 15.00 h. to 17.00 h.
- Friday: From 8.00 h. to 14.00 h.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9.00 h. to 14.00 h. and 15.00 h. to 17.00 h./li>
- Wednesday and Friday: From 8.00 h. to 14.00 h.